The Duke City
ABOUT ALBUQUERQUE, NM
Beautiful Albuquerque sits in north-central New Mexico and is the county seat of Bernalillo County. With an estimated population of ~570,000, Albuquerque is one of the 50 largest cities in the United States and consistently maintains a healthy housing market.
Albuquerque offers a beautiful, warm climate and beautiful scenery. It is also home to beautiful museums, some amazing arts and entertainment opportunities, incredible restaurants and numerous other amazing tourism destinations.
Our Albuquerque Total Lending Concepts office is at 4801 Lang Ave NE.
LOCAL REAL ESTATE
The real estate marketing in the Albuquerque area is booming, with the median home price hitting $257,500. The Albuquerque area has one of the hottest markets in the US with its beautiful weather, thriving economy and relatively low housing costs compared to many other parts of the country.
Because this is such a hot market, all borrowers need to be fully qualified before shopping. That way, when they find a property, they can put in a strong offer right away.
For investors, this area has a high demand for rentals because of the influx of new residents and tourist rental opportunities.
The entire Total Lending Concepts crew has decades of experience in providing all types of home loans. So, you can be completely confident that no matter what your circumstance is or what kind of property you want to purchase, you’re in good hands.
At Total Lending Concepts, we’ve worked with hundreds of borrowers. Here are a few of the top tips we give them:
- Contact us right away. If possible, come to our office. It’s always good to meet your loan officer face to face and get all of your questions answered. If you can’t get away – give us a call – even if it’s during your lunch break, and we’ll be happy to help you see what your options are.
- Gather your essential income and asset documentation like paystubs, W2s, taxes, and recent bank statements so you’ll have it ready for your loan officer.
- Get pre-qualified first–before you start looking. That alone will make the process less stressful. Because in this hot market, once you make an offer, you’ll only have about 30 days until your loan closes.
- Stay in your price range. If you’re pre-qualified for $350,000, don’t be shopping in the $400,000 range and find a home you love but can’t afford. When you stay in your budget, you’ll be much happier and still find your dream home.
- If you’re getting a VA or FHA loan, be sure the home is in good condition. Avoid bad roofs and hazards like broken windows, massive dry rot, or exposed wiring. Otherwise, those things will have to be repaired before your loan closes.
Our Albuquerque team are experts any loan you need including:
Conventional Loans – you’ll need a credit score of 620 and above. These loans are suitable for your primary residence, second home, or investment property.
FHA Loans – if your credit isn’t stellar and you don’t have very much saved up for a down payment – ask us about FHA loans.
VA Loans – we help veterans can take advantage of their home loan benefits, including zero down payment and lower rates.
USDA Loans – if you want a property in a rural area, this loan offers a zero down payment option.
Jumbo Loans – if you need a loan amount higher than the conventional limit, we have jumbo loans.
“The TLC team did a great job as my LO and the entire operations team did a fantastic job of getting my loan pushed through and closing on time! 5 stars-worthy and I couldn’t recommend them any more for your home loan. Thanks for all of your help!“
THE ALBUQUERQUE CREW
4801 Lang Ave NE St 110
Albuquerque, NM 87120
Email Albuquerque TLC