A Great Place to Grow
Edmond is located in Oklahoma County, along historic Route 66 in the central part of Oklahoma. It’s part of the Oklahoma City metropolitan area, and one of the ten most affluent cities in the state of Oklahoma.
It’s estimated population is just above 93,000, making it the sixth-largest city in the state. Considered to be the crown jewel of the state, Edmond has received several awards including:
- 2018 – Money Magazine: “Top 50 Places to Live in 2018”
- 2011 – CNBC’s: #1 on “10 Perfect Suburbs” list
- 2007 – Relocate America: “Top 100 Places to Live in 2007″
Our Total Lending Concepts office is located at 2524 North Broadway, Suite 328 Edmond, Oklahoma 73034.
We provide mortgages for the entire Oklahoma City metropolitan area including Edmond, Oklahoma City, Guthrie, Moore, Norman, Midwest City, Del City, Yukon, Mustang and Piedmont.
LOCAL REAL ESTATE
Whether you’re looking to buy a primary residence, second home, or investment property–we can provide the financing you need. We can recommend loan products that meet your budget as well as your short-term and long-term goals.
No matter what size mortgage you need, we’ll work with you to find the best loan for your situation. And along the way, we’ll answer all of your questions.
The median price of homes in the Edmond area is 227,300 and climbing. Of course, there are higher-priced homes primarily, luxury homes on acreage.
Since Edmond is such a desirable place to settle down, the market is very active. So, it’s essential before you start shopping, to get solidly prequalified.
When you’re looking for a home loan in a desirable community like ours, it’s essential to use a local lender like Total Lending Concepts. Since we’re right here in Edmond, you can walk in, and meet us in person.
Branch Manager, Matt C. McLean, has over 30 years of experience in the mortgage industry and works hard to provide a stress-free transaction for all of his clients.
Here are Matt’s top tips to all borrowers:
- Get Your Financial House in Order: The rosier your financial picture, the easier it will be to get a first-time home buyer mortgage loan. Pay down your debt — especially those high-interest credit cards — check your credit report for errors and put as much money away as possible for a down payment.
- Get Pre-Qualified: Pre-qualification is a non-binding process where prospective home buyers work with lenders, who determine the likelihood of approval and the mortgage loan amount available. Note: Getting pre-qualified is not a firm loan approval.
- Find the Ideal Home: Once you know how much house you can afford, it’s time to find a reputable real estate agent to help you. Then you can locate your dream home and make an offer.
- Complete the Application: When you’ve located the right home, and the seller accepts your offer, you’ll need to choose a lender and complete the loan application process. Get ready to provide detailed information about your employment history, income, assets, and debts.
EDMOND HOME LOANS
We offer all purchase and refinance loan types including:
- First Time Home Buyer Loans – for those buying for the first time.
- USDA Loans – 0 down loans for rural areas.
- FHA Loans – as low as 3.5% down payment and more forgiving credit guidelines for those with lower scores.
- Renovation Loans – are for properties needing a little TLC.
- VA Loans – provide 0 down loans and exceptionally low rates for veterans.
- Conventional Loans – are perfect for your primary residence, second home, or investment property.
- Jumbo Loans – are for loan sizes that exceed conventional guidelines.
"Matt McLean was very knowledgeable with his 31 plus years in the home loan mortgage lending industry. Even though my inquiry did not turn into direct business for himself, he was friendly enough to point me to other sources in order to find the type of loan that I was interested in. He also listened to my circumstance as far as a refinance option was considered to take extra money out from my home equity and advised me to keep my existing loan as I was on a shorter term loan program with a lower interest rate. Matt McLean also informed me that if I could wait a bit, he is thinking that interest rates might be coming down again considering the information the Fed's put out today regarding interest rates and how they relate to the bond market. As a Christian lender, I have confidence in trusting Matt McLean going forward with my potential business and will be referring him as well for future leads. Thanks Matt McLean for your honesty!"
FIRST STEPS →
CHOOSE YOUR LOAN
THE EDMOND CREW
2524 North Broadway, Suite 328
Edmond, Oklahoma 73034