Jefferson City, MO
The Capital City
ABOUT JEFFERSON CITY
Jefferson City is a growing, beautiful small city located in the heart of Missouri. As Missouri’s capital, Jefferson City boasts tremendous tourist opportunities, great dining options, and more entertainment options than a town its size would normally be able to offer.
The housing market in Jefferson City has been strong and steady for several years. The combination of new developments and historic homes gives any potential buyer the chance to find something they love.
We are ready to help you find your capital city dream home today!
Our office offers every mortgage you could need from purchases to refinances. Whether you’re a first-time home buyer or a savvy investor, we can provide what you need, including:
- FHA Loans – often referred to as first-time homebuyer loans. They offer 3.5% payment and more lenient credit guidelines.
- VA Loans – offer zero down loans and low rates for veterans.
- Conventional Loans – offer excellent rates, and if you put 20% down, you won’t have private mortgage insurance.
- Jumbo Loans – If you need a larger loan that exceeds conventional guidelines, we have the perfect jumbo loan for you.
- USDA Loans – zero down loans for rural areas.
- Construction Loans – want to build your dream home? We can fund it.
- Manufactured Homes – We offer loans for manufactured and modular homes.
JEFFERSON CITY, MO REVIEWS
“Matt Costanza and David Kling were wonderful to work with buying our first home. They always made themselves available to answer questions and walk us through the process step by step.
THE JEFFERSON CITY, MO CREW
TLC JEFFERSON CITY
627 McCarty Street Suite 310
Jefferson City, MO 65101