Home of the State Fair
Branch NMLS# 2289594
ABOUT SEDALIA, MO
The City of Sedalia is the home of the Missouri State Fair and centrally located between a number of destinations around the state.
The housing market in and around the Sedalia has been strong and steady for several years. The combination of new developments and traditional homes gives any potential buyer the chance to find something they love.
We are ready to help you find your Sedalia area dream home today!
Our office offers every mortgage you could need from purchases to refinances. Whether you’re a first-time home buyer or a savvy investor, we can provide what you need, including:
- FHA Loans – often referred to as first-time homebuyer loans. They offer 3.5% payment and more lenient credit guidelines.
- VA Loans – offer zero down loans and low rates for veterans.
- Conventional Loans – offer excellent rates, and if you put 20% down, you won’t have private mortgage insurance.
- Jumbo Loans – If you need a larger loan that exceeds conventional guidelines, we have the perfect jumbo loan for you.
- USDA Loans – zero down loans for rural areas.
- Construction Loans – want to build your dream home? We can fund it.
- Manufactured Homes – We offer loans for manufactured and modular homes.
SEDALIA, MO REVIEWS
“Lindsey at Total Lending was fantastic! She went above and beyond to get the job done!”
THE SEDALIA, MO CREW
1430 Thompson Blvd. Suite 5
Sedalia, MO 65301