Love the Sunshine State
ABOUT TAMPA, FL
Beautiful Tampa, FL sits on the west coast of Florida on Tampa Bay. With an estimated population of ~400,000, Tampa is one of the 50 largest cities in the United States. The four-county area commonly referred to as Tampa Bay has a population of over three million people.
Tampa offers a beautiful, warm climate and beautiful scenery. It is also home to beautiful museums, some amazing arts and entertainment opportunities, incredible restaurants and numerous other amazing tourism destinations.
Our Tampa Total Lending Concepts office is at 14502 North Dale Mabry Hwy.
LOCAL REAL ESTATE
The real estate marketing in the Tampa Bay area is booming, with the median home price hitting $290,000. The Tampa Bay area has one of the hottest markets in the US with its beautiful weather, thriving economy and relatively low housing costs compared to many other parts of the country.
Because this is such a hot market, all borrowers need to be fully qualified before shopping. That way, when they find a property, they can put in a strong offer right away.
For investors, this area has a high demand for rentals because of the influx of new residents and tourist rental opportunities.
The entire Total Lending Concepts crew has decades of experience in providing all types of home loans. So, you can be completely confident that no matter what your circumstance is or what kind of property you want to purchase, you’re in good hands.
In our Total Lending Concepts Tampa office, we’ve worked with hundreds of borrowers. Here are a few of the top tips we give them:
- Contact us right away. If possible, come to our office. It’s always good to meet your loan officer face to face and get all of your questions answered. If you can’t get away – give us a call – even if it’s during your lunch break, and we’ll be happy to help you see what your options are.
- Gather your essential income and asset documentation like paystubs, W2s, taxes, and recent bank statements so you’ll have it ready for your loan officer.
- Get prequalified first–before you start looking. That alone will make the process less stressful. Because in this hot market, once you make an offer, you’ll only have about 30 days until your loan closes.
- Stay in your price range. If you’re prequalified for $350,000, don’t be shopping in the $400,000 range and find a home you love but can’t afford. When you stay in your budget, you’ll be much happier and still find your dream home.
- If you’re getting a VA or FHA loan, be sure the home is in good condition. Avoid bad roofs and hazards like broken windows, massive dry rot, or exposed wiring. Otherwise, those things will have to be repaired before your loan closes.
Our Tampa team are experts any loan you need including:
Conventional Loans – you’ll need a credit score of 620 and above. These loans are suitable for your primary residence, second home, or investment property.
FHA Loans – if your credit isn’t stellar and you don’t have very much saved up for a down payment – ask us about FHA loans.
VA Loans – we help veterans can take advantage of their home loan benefits, including zero down payment and lower rates.
USDA Loans – if you want a property in a rural area, this loan offers a zero down payment option.
Jumbo Loans – if you need a loan amount higher than the conventional limit, we have jumbo loans.
“From the moment we contacted TLC, I felt at ease as they are truly honest, experienced, and dedicated professionals. This company provides EXCELLENT customer service! The entire team is extremely patient, knowledgeable, and attentive. They are rock stars and went above and beyond to assist me. Every single email and inquiry made by me or my realtor or the title company was responded to promptly and proficiently. TLC made the process so easy and stress-free as I was well informed every step of the way. I highly recommend Total Lending Concepts.“
THE TAMPA CREW